Seismic safety already in the construction phase
- Equipped with an anti-seismic device pre-installed in the factory, the Sismi PDTI® column ensures seismic resistance already during the construction of the building.
- The Sismi PDTI® Column has higher ductility reserves than reinforced concrete systems. It absorbs the seismic action better, reducing the stress on the structure above.
Fast return on investment
- Reduction of the building construction time of at least 40% compared to traditional systems, ideal for new buildings or renovations.
- Certain costs.
- Irrelevance of weather conditions to the execution of the work.
- Low maintenance costs.
Efficient and safe solution
- Installation speed: 8 minutes for a multi-storey column.
- If you install a three-storey PDTI® NPS® column, you already have the vertical element for the 2 upper storeys ready - a considerable time saving.
- Reduction of 80% of labour requirements on site.
- Increased safety on site.
- Almost total elimination of props on site.
- Delivery of beams, columns and slabs at the time of installation, without the need for storage space.
Native fire resistance
- Native fire resistance, without the need for post installation treatments. A saving in terms of costs and time.
- NPS® elements can also be used as visible architectural elements.
High structural flexibility
- Maximisation of usable space in width and height thanks to pillars with compact sections.
- Flexibility in the distribution of interior spaces, with ease of changing the layout over time.