Fast return on investment
- Reduction of the building construction time of at least 40% compared to traditional systems, ideal for new buildings or renovations.
- Certain costs.
- Irrelevance of weather conditions to the execution of the work.
- Low maintenance costs.
Efficient and safe solution
- Laying speed: 8 minutes for a multi-storey column, 5 for a beam.
- Reduction of 80% of labour requirements on site.
- Increased safety on site.
- Almost total elimination of props on site.
- Delivery of beams, columns and slabs at the time of installation, without the need for storage space.
Reduced environmental impact
- Enviromnental Product Declaration (EPD), contribution to obtaining LEED and DGNB credits and compliance with CAM.
- Up to 93% recycled steel content.
- Lower use of raw materials compared to traditional systems, with the same performance.
- 90% less temporary material on site, with positive effects on costs and waste.
- Lower energy consumption and lower CO2 emissions than steel and reinforced concrete solutions.
- Proven environmental impact per kg of product demonstrated through Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
Seismic and native fire resistance
- Native fire resistance, without the need for treatments after installation. A saving in terms of costs and time.
- Native seismic resistance, no need for bracing.
- Consolidated experience of Tecnostrutture in the seismic field.
- NPS® elements can also be used as visible architectural elements without the need for additional treatments.
High structural flexibility
- Maximization of usable space in width and height thanks to beams with large spans and thin pillars and floors.
- Customization of NPS® beams.
- Flexibility in the distribution of interior spaces, with ease of layout change over time.
- Standard spans up to 15 meters. Longer lengths are also possible, following due analysis.
- Maximum storey height thanks to slim-floor solutions.